Tagged again XD I don't mind and it was fun to answer these questions. Tagged by Rules
1. Write the rules2. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you.
3. Make your own 13 questions.4. Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged. Don't just say "You're tagged if you read this"5. It is forbidden not to tag anyone. (too bad )
1: What's your most treasured possession?
This is a tough one. I have a lot of books and antiques I value, but if I had to pick one specific item, it'd have to be my nintendo 64. I grew up with it and it is something fun to use from time to time
2: What's your ultimate comfort food?
Cheese and crackers or fruit snacks.3: Do you rage at games?
Yeah XD If something cheats or does something unexpected it is a real trigger to me XD4: What game made you rage the most?
The game called real life No in all seriousness, I'd say Fire Emblem Fates Conquest frustrated me the most. Trying to not let a single person die is really frustrating because one slip up and it could result in someone's death.5: What's your favorite season?
I prefer the fall with temperatures, but I really enjoy Spring too for the nice sights nature does...and pollen is most common in Spring 6: Coffee, Tea or Hot chocolate?
I don't like hot drinks to be honest X_X they hurt my stomach every time I have one. Out of the three, hot chocolate is the one I use.7: What's your dream destination?
Japan 8: What's your worst pet peeve?
When someone ignores me after I try to help them or people get annoyed with me without telling me why.9: Morning bird or Night owl?
Night owl 10: Got any tattoos? (If yes, where and of what?)
Nope XD11: What house chore can you do without?
Dusting furniture or moping the floor.12: Do you recycle?
Yes but only when the right things can be recycled. If there is gross things on trash I don't recycle them.13: What's the answer to the meaning of life?
Great question! To me the meaning of life is to become better than we are currently and to make relationships. Without relationships like friendship or family life literally becomes pointless to me. If I can help even one person a little bit in a day then my day feels worthwhile I hope someday to find someone to start a family with, but until then I'll support my friends in the small ways I can ^^ the first part, becoming better, gives purpose to hobbies and chores and everyday small things. Bonus question: Do you believe in the paranormal?
I like this question Yes I do.
1. In what condition is the room you usually are in? Is it messy or clean?
2. Where are the places you enjoy being in the most?
3. Books, video games, or TV?
4. Do you have any posters in your room and if so, what is your favorite one?
5. Are there franchises you love or wish to be a part of?
6. How do you usually pass time when bored?
7. What is the strangest food you have eaten?
8. What fantasy creature do you wish you could be?
9. Do you have a preferred mode of transportation?
10. Who is your favorite role model or hero?
11. Are there inspirations you get from someone else or a location? What are inspirations?
12. What is a silly or serious fear you have?
13. What is your own personal favorite drawing or story you have personally done?
I tag...um...anyone who wants to do this
...............*I really don't like tagging people but if anyone wants to do this, please do